Hashstacs Pte Ltd (“STACS”) – A Singapore-headquartered fintech firm which provides distributed ledger technology solutions for the financial world. With the inevitable market evolution, our technology bridges traditional finance, commercial markets and Blockchain, while incorporating regulatory requirements. Our vision is to be the underlying Distributed Ledger Technology on which Financial Market Infrastructure is built upon.
Industry: Capital Markets, Financial Industry, Fintech/Blockchain
You will be responsible for all marketing strategy and initiatives such as, but not limited to:
- Develop marketing strategies and campaigns based on detailed analysis of market forces.
- Come up with branding ideas, advertising copy, graphic designs, and promotional materials.
- Identify the appropriate media channels where each product or service’s marketing materials can be delivered.
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines throughout each product to create a cohesive feel to each campaign.
- Act as a go-to resource for up-to-date, accurate research and market information
- Track marketing strategy results closely
- Adjust marketing plans as needed in response to data tracking efforts
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help STACS with reputation and growth.
- Content writing and creative writing such as Articles & PR corporate announcements
- Social media marketing
- Public Relations to get our company news picked up by mid-top tier financial/business media
- Marketing Strategy and Campaign Management
- SEO, SEM (if possible)
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities (eg. content development and optimization etc.)
- Coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, radio, public relations etc.)
- Assist in analysing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Past sample articles relating to blockchain and the financial industry
- Demonstrated knowledge about the Asian industry in blockchain and finance
- Good command and fluency of English and ability to speak Mandarin
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools, if possible (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc)
Directly reports to: Marketing Group
You should expect your role to evolve during your time at STACS, with plenty of growth potential over time.
What you will need to qualify
Some experience in marketing function or display great aptitude towards marketing.