Solutions Software Engineer (Blockchain)
Hashstacs – Company Description
Hashstacs is a fintech blockchain development company headquartered in Singapore. We build Enterprise blockchains for finance which consists of both the underlying STACS Blockchain protocol and the front end business applications. We seek to be the global standard underlying Financial Market Infrastructure and are currently working with major banks and government regulators throughout the APAC region.
The STACS Solutions Engineering team is a dedicated group of creative problem solvers and strategic software engineers who collaborate closely with clients to understand their challenges and architect effective integration solutions to deploy high value systems on time.
Check out our team’s technical work presented at the Singapore Fintech Festival 2019 with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)’s Project Ubin here.
The team’s cross function of business and engineering is a unique blend that enables our partners to succeed and reach their business goals and provides unique growth opportunities to aspiring engineers.
We offer the flexibility of a start-up with the seasoned experience of the B2B enterprise technology and finance industry and we are dedicated to enable all team members to achieve their personal career goals.
We are looking for highly motivated software engineers who are very passionate to solve real world business pain points in the Blockchain and Fintech space.
You will have the opportunity to design and deliver a financial software platform running on top of our STACS Blockchain protocol that will be used by banks and stock exchanges.
You will also have the chance to build multiple integration connectors between multiple blockchain protocols such as Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, Quorum, Ethereum and many more as well as legacy payment and messaging banking systems.
Your Core Responsibilities
- Write reliable, scalable, production-grade code
- Understand business and technical requirements to design and build bespoke integration solutions for financial clients
- Work well in a global team across different time zones
- Work with a variety of distributed platforms as well as a wide variety of technologies (SOAP/REST API, SDK, Serverless)
- Design and develop technical solutions that implement and integrate with existing ISO standards
Your Growth Opportunities
- Build an Enterprise product that integrate well with multiple platforms and Enterprise systems to deliver business value to clients
- Influence the STACS product roadmap and product development to meet clients’ business challenges
- Grow into a Trusted Architect role by recommending integration strategies, enterprise architectures, Cloud platforms and application infrastructure to solve business challenges
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in a variety of Blockchain technologies and/or ISO Standard Messaging and Payment Systems
- Basic knowledge of APIs, SDKs, scripting
- Familiarity with the Software Development Lifecycle, Agile methodology and version control systems (Git, SVN)
- Exposure to 1 or more cloud-based computing platforms (AWS, Azure, Google GCP)
- Good understanding of relational (SQL) and noSQL database systems
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences preferred
- 1 year of working experience in software development or system/data integration preferred
- Heavy interest in Blockchain technologies and the fintech industry
- Experience on AWS is preferred