- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC.
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development and implementation for new and existing systems.
- Involvement in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation.
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Liaise closely with multiple stakeholders in project implementation, application testing and application support.
- Produce and maintain technical documentation, including operations, user guides, etc. for new and existing applications.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Demonstrate good understanding of at least 1 programming language (java, python, C++, node.js)
- Demonstrate good understanding of database systems (example: MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Good teamwork and communication skills (including presentation and report writing)
- Proficient in UML Diagrams (Use Case Diagram, Sequence Diagram, Activity Diagram etc)
What You Will Need to Thrive
- Value teamwork above all
- Natural curiosity to learn
- Loves to work with code
- Intrinsically motivated personality
- High adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- Customer focused mindset
- Self-starter who thrives on complexity and independence