Customer Support Lead (Remote)
We are seeking a dynamic individual who has proven customer support experience in reducing churn, improving customer adoption, securing new sales, onboarding and upsells, building lasting relationships and turning customers into product champions. The individual will be given ample opportunity to define and grow the Customer Success function for STACS products, developing best practices, processes, retention and growth targets and more.
If you are a Customer Support champion who thrives in a fast-growing environment, constantly improving customer relationships, adoption and growth while seeking endless opportunities to grow professionally, this is the position for you!
- Main point of client business contact for institutional/corporate customers (post sales)
- Perform on-boarding with customers, ensuring strong adoption, upsell and ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifetime including product training, invoicing etc. This includes supporting our customers to sign-up and complete the registration process such as the ESBN Asia-Pacific Green Deal for Business
- Engage and follow up with customer to ensure their queries/issues are resolved in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or other mediums
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) providence guidance and addressing challenges on work/project management and collaboration with customers
- Identify customer needs, help customers to use specific product features and inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Share and update our internal stakeholders/databases with information about customer feedback, issues and conduct meaningful discussions with customers
- Maintain relationship oversight and proactively manage risk that threatens customer growth, satisfaction and retention
- Build a best-in-class customer experience, make every customer an advocate and promoter of the business
- Experience as a Customer Support Lead or similar CS remote support role
- Familiarity with ESG or/and Sustainability developments is a plus
- Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institute, preferably specializing in Business/Banking/Computer Science related disciplines.
What You Will Need to Thrive
- Values teamwork above all
- Natural curiosity to learn
- Intrinsically motivated personality
- Empathy and customer relationship management skills
- Self-starter who thrives on complexity and independence
- Professional in business conduct
- Not afraid of long hours when necessary; able to handle stress well and maintain a positive mindset throughout