To help us continue to grow our offerings, we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who is passionate about building products and helping companies embark on their green journey. You will join a fast-paced environment and work with cross functional teams to des ign, build and roll out products to deliver on our vision and strategy.
You have an innovative mindset with a proven ability to strategize and deliver the full lifecycle of product production from conception to release.
- Minimize delivery risks of product features and hot fixes
- Future proof the product by reviewing system design and architecture
- Manage and monitor project development timelines
- Identify product gaps of the customer journey that can improve the user experience
- Provide regular status updates including project risks, cost updates, manpower updates
- Generating project status reports, documenting project milestones, documenting project roadmap, key decisions, and lesson learned. Maintaining project documentation and ensuring its accuracy and accessibility.
- Implementing best practices, lessons learned and applying feedback to enhance future project outcomes.
Day to Day Activities
- Collaborate closely with engineering and platform teams to ensure quality release of product features and on time delivery of hot fixes
- Monitor the overall health, quality and status of the product to meet delivery timelines
- Review and evaluate technical architecture proposals to ensure business goals are met
- Write product requirement documents that meet business goals and is technically feasible
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-5 years of related work experience in Product Analyst / Business Analyst / Project Management experience in software development projects.
- Experience in delivering product roadmap from ideation to execution.
- Professional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Experience using Agile/Scrum methodology
What You Will Need to Thrive
- Value teamwork above all.
- Natural curiosity to learn.
- Loves to work with code.
- Intrinsically motivated personality.
- High adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Customer focused mindset.
- Self-starter who thrives on complexity and independence.