Cloud Deployment Solutions Engineer (Blockchain)
Hashstacs – Company Description
Hashstacs is a fintech blockchain development company headquartered in Singapore with strategic offices located around the globe in London and Hong Kong. We build Enterprise blockchains for finance which consists of both the underlying STACS Blockchain protocol and the front-end business applications. We seek to be the global standard underlying Financial Market Infrastructure and are currently working with major banks and government regulators throughout the APAC region.
The STACS Solutions Engineering team is a dedicated group of creative problem solvers and strategic software engineers who collaborate closely with clients to understand their challenges and architect effective integration solutions to deploy high value systems on time.
The team’s cross function of business and engineering is a unique blend that enables our partners to succeed and reach their business goals and provides unique growth opportunities to aspiring engineers.
We offer the flexibility of a start-up with the seasoned experience of the B2B enterprise technology and finance industry and we are dedicated to enable all team members to achieve their personal career goals.
We are looking for deployment engineers who are comfortable in a client-facing role and are very passionate in the Blockchain and Fintech space. You will be solving specific client tech problems on a daily basis and will be working closely with our tech partners to provide assistance on deploying the entire STACS software suite.
Your Core Responsibilities
- Write reliable, scalable, efficient code and automation scripts
- Be able to effectively deploy production scale containerized systems in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, Google GCP)
- Work well in a global team across different time zones
- Travel to customer sites, conferences and other related events as required
Your Growth Opportunities and Career Path at Hashstacs
- Become a Fintech/Blockchain technical consultant and subject matter expert to external clients, Product Managers, Software Engineering teams, Business Development team
- Be able to recommend cross-chain integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement and deploy a complete solution
- Grow into a Trusted Advisor role by managing the technical relationships with external clients
- Influence the tech roadmap and product development by communicating clients’ business requirements as technical specifications
- Understanding of basic web technologies and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Exposure to 1 or more cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences preferred
- 2 years of working experience in software development or devops preferred
- Previous experience deploying applications on any one of the public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Experience deploying container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, GKE, Rancher etc) preferred
- Heavy interest in Blockchain technologies and the fintech industry
- Ability to speak and write in a combination of English and either Chinese, Bahasa (Indonesia) or Thai fluently preferred
- Fresh graduates may apply