Customer Support Specialist (Remote)
We are looking for a junior Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers when exploring or/and using our products and services.
The Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support throughout the sales cycle.
- Engage with customers to support new sales and upsells. This include supporting our customers to sign-up and complete the registration process such as the ESBN Asia-Pacific Green Deal for Business etc.
- Respond and follow up with customer to ensure their queries/issues are resolved in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or other mediums
- Identify customer needs and help customers to use specific features
- Update our internal stakeholders/databases with information about customer issues and conduct useful discussions with customers
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Gather customer feedback and share with internal stakeholders
- A few years of experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS remote support role is preferred
- Familiarity with ESG or/and Sustainability developments is a plus
- Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institute, preferably specializing in Business/Banking/Computer Science related disciplines.
What You Will Need to Thrive
- Values teamwork above all
- Natural curiosity to learn
- Intrinsically motivated personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy and customer relationship management skills
- Self-starter who thrives on complexity and independence
- Professional in business conduct
- Not afraid of long hours when necessary; able to handle stress well and maintain a positive mindset throughout