ESG Business Development Intern
You will work closely with the Business Development team to deliver the business strategy. This involves supporting the team with go-to-market content development, lead generation, identifying and contacting prospective customers or partner companies, and creating client proposals and contracts. The goal of the internship is to gain valuable work experience and skills to start your career in business development and acquire a firm understanding of the ESG FinTech industry.
What’s it like being an intern at STACS? Watch to learn more: #InternSpotlight
You will be responsible for business development activities and initiatives such as, but not limited to:
- Assist the team with lead generation across the ESGpedia ecosystem
- Support the team in preparation of go-to-market materials and deliverables
- Provide industry research with a focus on ESG fintech and its application to business processes for clients and partners
- Contribute to business development and marketing strategies in STAC’s suite of ESG solutions
- Promote STAC’s value proposition to prospective customers
- Collaborate with the wider Business Development team to advance key Greenprint opportunities
- A degree or diploma graduate or still pursuing a bachelor’s or diploma degree in Business, Finance, Economics or relevant disciplines.
- Enthusiasm for blockchain/technology, ESG, and sustainability which may be demonstrated by previous internship experience and/or personal investing is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Positive attitude with a thirst to learn – proactive, unafraid of exploring and voicing out opinions, etc.
What You Will Need To Thrive
- Values teamwork above all
- Natural curiosity to learn
- Intrinsically motivated personality
- Strong communication skills
- Empathy and customer relationship management skills
- Self-starter who thrives on complexity and independence
- Professional in business conduct
- Not afraid of long hours when necessary; able to handle stress well and maintain a positive mindset throughout