Frontend Software Engineer (SG or Remote)
We are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to join our rapidly expanding Engineering team who is passionate about designing and building great user facing features. You will work in a cross disciplinary setting with both product owners and backend engineers to provide our Enterprise clients an intuitive user experience that assists them in completing functional workloads on our ESG platform.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on frontend engineer who has had exposure to the traditional Enterprise application UI and has a strong sense of the improvements that can be made without legacy code. You will have the opportunity to design and implement new frontend applications for the capital markets and ESG (green financing) sector. You should also have a strong background in web security and role based access control. You can expect to work with many Cloud-based tools (AWS Cloud) and be open to learning new tools. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with little supervision in an Agile environment.
You will be a key contributor in transforming the way capital markets of today and green financing of tomorrow function with the web-based frontend applications you build together with internal stakeholders ranging from Customer Success to the Product team.
As a Frontend Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing web-based applications to drive efficiency and productivity of our clients on the ESG platform.
Your core responsibilities:
- Design and implement frontend services using React.JS framework
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS
- Implement code with up to date web security best practices
- Write high quality, clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices
- Able to analyze requirements and use them to design and develop functional frontend products
- Work with a cross disciplinary team to build a great product
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- > 2 years of experience with client-side frameworks (ReactJS)
- UX Design experience is a plus
- Familiarity with site performance tuning, concurrency handling and caching mechanisms
- Experience interfacing with APIs for building frontend
- Familiar with browser debugging and testing
- Experience with 1 or more cloud platforms (AWS is a plus)
What You Will Need to Thrive
- Value teamwork above all.
- Natural curiosity to learn.
- Loves to work with code.
- Intrinsically motivated personality.
- High adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Customer focused mindset.
- Self-starter who thrives on complexity and independence.