Fullstack Software Engineer
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our rapidly expanding Engineering team who is passionate about designing and building products. You will work in a cross disciplinary setting with both product owners and seasoned engineers to provide our Enterprise clients an intuitive user experience that assists them in completing functional workloads on our ESG platform.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on full stack engineer who has had exposure to the traditional Enterprise application UI and a strong background in Java Spring Boot having worked with many types of RESTful APIs. You will have the opportunity to design and implement new applications for the ESG (green financing) sector. You should also have a strong background in web security and role based access control. You can expect to work with many Cloud-based tools (AWS Cloud) and be open to learning new tools. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with little supervision in an Agile environment.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing web-based applications to drive efficiency and productivity of our clients on the ESG platform.
Your core responsibilities:
- Design and implement frontend services using React.JS framework
- Implement code with the latest web security best practices
- Able to analyze requirements and use them to design and develop functional products
- Designing and implementing Java code for a modern cloud-based environment using Object Oriented Programming principles
- Implement and interface with REST APIs with Java Spring Boot
- Design and interface with relational databases such as MySQL and noSQL databases such as DynamoDB
- Work with a cross disciplinary team to build a great product
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- UX Design experience is a plus
- At least 3 years of relevant software engineering experience
- Relevant work experience with React.js and Java Spring Boot applications
- Prior experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL)
- Familiarity with site performance tuning, concurrency handling and caching mechanisms
- Familiar with browser debugging and testing
- Experience with AWS Cloud is a plus
What You Will Need to Thrive
- Value teamwork above all.
- Natural curiosity to learn.
- Loves to work with code.
- Intrinsically motivated personality.
- High adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Customer focused mindset.
- Self-starter who thrives on complexity and independence.