STACS is a fast-growing fintech company and we are looking for a passionate Marketing Executive to join our rapidly expanding company in our efforts to create a Sustainable future.
You will assist in formulating and executing the marketing strategy. This involves supporting a wide range of marketing activities with the aim of enhancing brand awareness and leads as we grow our business. You will be responsible for coming up with new marketing content programmes promoting STACS and our full suite of solutions including ESGpedia, our Greenprint ESG Registry and its related services to current and target clients such as financial institutions, large multinational corporations, non-profit organizations, data services providers, academic institutions, and/or governments. As our ESG solutions form an integrated nexus within the MAS Project Greenprint, you will have the exciting opportunity to work with key industry players and global stakeholders whom we are already involved with.
ESGpedia is a one-stop digital registry providing holistic ESG data of various industry sectors and global verified sources, via a common, standardized platform. This includes sector-specific ESG certifications and real-time processed data from other integrated sectoral platforms. ESGpedia is built using STACS blockchain technology, which provides immutability and digitalisation as a single source of truth. Through APIs, ESGpedia supports various downstream financial services applications such as Green and Sustainable finance, carbon credits, and portfolio monitoring for financial institutions.
Your contribution and dedication to your role is thereby critical as you have a direct impact on the world of Sustainable and ESG Finance. You will lead the marketing and communications and impact our future growth. In doing so you will help clients understand their Sustainability needs and how they can overcome such needs with our innovative ESG solutions.
You will be responsible for marketing activities and initiatives such as, but not limited to:
- Conceptualise new marketing campaigns and content to meet the needs of the ESG Finance market.
- Develop a strong understanding of ESG Data and Finance, as well as the latest developments in the ESG space via research and close collaboration with the Business Development and Strategy team, to translate these to impactful industry insights, thought leadership, and blogposts.
- Develop marketing communications around strategic pillars such as ESG Data and Finance.
- Deliver timely, topical content through to global banks, stock exchanges, asset managers, corporates, and associations, through our regular and ad-hoc EDMs, social media, blogpost content to deliver market-leading insights and thought leadership.
- Dependent on experience, lead the Digital Marketing campaign with external vendor.
- Produce website content and regular review to ensure that website content is up to date with latest product offerings and brand messaging. Work closely with external vendor to implement impactful UI/UX.
- Drive education communications programme using cut-through social formats and platforms to drive brand awareness and association with ESG Data and Finance among target audience.
- Manage the social content calendar to support visibility of our technology solutions and ensure timely and coordinated delivery of content through channels.
- Provide marketing support to the Business Development team, such as preparing marketing proposals and presentations based on company needs.
- Lead event planning and management with fintech associations and strategic partners independently.
- Monitor content performance measures to ensure engagement measures are met.
You should expect your role to evolve during your time at STACS, with plenty of growth potential and opportunities.
- An all-rounded marketer with strong writing and communications background, keen eye for details and creative excellence, and proven track record.
- At least 1-2 years marketing, communication, or writing experience. Tech/ financial services/ ESG/ Sustainable Finance experience will be preferred.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/ Business Management/ Communications related disciplines from a recognized institute.
- Passionate about ESG, sustainability and going Green.
- Proven experience in digital/ social media marketing is a plus, with a strong desire to excel and differentiate.
- Excellent command of English – written and verbal.
- Evidenced ability to influence sales outcomes through impactful marketing content programmes (on blogs, websites, external press, social media, etc.) that bring technology solutions/ ESG finance to life.
- A dedicated and detailed contributor capable of managing multiple complicated tasks and responsibilities at the same time to meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently, fluid in thinking, versatile to adapt.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Good understanding of engagement and measurement principles with regard to content distribution, particularly in digital environment.
- Proficiency in designing softwares like Canva Pro/ Illustrator (basic) is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel is required.
What You Will Need to Thrive
- Values teamwork above all.
- Natural curiosity to learn.
- Intrinsically motivated personality.
- Strong communication skills.
- Empathy and customer relationship management skills.
- Self-starter who thrives on complexity and independence.
- Professional in business conduct.
- Not afraid of long hours when necessary; able to handle stress well and maintain a positive mindset throughout.