We are seeking a talented and driven marketing communications individual to help strengthen the reputation and awareness of our company and product to our target segments across Asia. If you are a Marketer who thrives in a fast-growing environment, this is the position for you. As a key player within the marketing team, you will have the opportunity to work with our strategic partners and clients across Asia. This is a great opportunity for you to grow professionally as well as contribute to the growth of the company in the ESG technology space.
You will be responsible for marketing activities and initiatives such as, but not limited to:
- Support the development and implementation of external communication strategies and plans that deliver brand and business value to enhance our position as Asia’s leading ESG data and technology company, and promote our flagship platform, ESGpedia.
- Creatively translate STACS’s leading technology and/or product features into compelling, impactful stories for our target segments.
- Develop a strong understanding of ESG Data and Finance, as well as the latest developments in the ESG space via research and close collaboration with the Business Development and Strategy team, to translate these to impactful industry insights, thought leadership, and blogposts.
- Produce website content and regular review to ensure that website content is up to date with latest product offerings and brand messaging. Work closely with external vendor to implement impactful UI/UX.
- Dependent on experience, craft and edit press-ready copy—including press releases, executive quotes and bylines, and collateral—that lives up to our brand’s standards and values.
- Lead event planning and management with fintech associations and strategic partners independently.
- Deliver timely, topical content to our target segments through regular and ad-hoc EDMs, social media, blogpost content to deliver market-leading insights and thought leadership.
- Manage the social content calendar to support visibility of our technology solutions and ensure timely and coordinated delivery of content through channels.
- Provide marketing support to the Business Development team, such as preparing marketing proposals and presentations based on company needs.
- Monitor content performance measures to ensure engagement measures are met.
You should expect your role to evolve during your time at STACS, with plenty of growth potential and opportunities.
- An all-rounded marketer with at least 1-2 years of strong writing and communications background. Experience in B2B communications preferred. Tech/ financial services/ ESG experience would be a plus.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/ Business Management/ Communications related disciplines from a recognized institute.
- Excellent command of English – written and editing.
- Evidenced ability to influence sales outcomes through impactful marketing content programmes (on blogs, websites, external press, social media, etc.) that bring technology solutions/ ESG finance to life.
- A dedicated and detailed contributor capable of managing multiple complicated tasks and responsibilities at the same time to meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently, fluid in thinking, versatile to adapt.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Proven experience in collateral design is preferred.
- Proficiency in designing softwares like Canva Pro is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel is required.
What You Will Need to Thrive
- Values teamwork above all.
- Natural curiosity to learn.
- Intrinsically motivated personality.
- Strong communication skills.
- Empathy and customer relationship management skills.
- Self-starter who thrives on complexity and independence.
- Professional in business conduct.
- Not afraid of long hours when necessary; able to handle stress well and maintain a positive mindset throughout.