STACS (Hashstacs Pte Ltd) is a Singapore FinTech firm with a Vision to provide Transformative Technology for the Financial Industry, with its complete infrastructure of ready platforms that make global markets simpler. STACS is leading the way forward by digitalizing assets, processes, and documents using its proprietary STACS Blockchain technology. Its clients and partners include global investment banks, national stock exchanges, custodian banks, asset managers, and private banks.
STACS is an Award Winner of the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) Global FinTech Innovation Challenge Awards 2020, a technology partner of Project Ubin led by MAS, and also a two-times awardee of the Financial Sector Technology and Innovation (FSTI) Proof of Concept (POC) grant, under the Financial Sector Development Fund administered by MAS. STACS remains committed to its Mission to empower financial institutions to discover new opportunities through technology.
Industry: Capital Markets, Financial Industry, FinTech/Blockchain, Technology
You will be responsible for all marketing strategy and initiatives such as, but not limited to:
- Develop and execute B2B marketing strategies and campaigns based on detailed analysis of market forces
- Develop effective branding and positioning for brand and products
- Lead and execute the creation of marketing assets, including branding, copywriting, blogpost, newsletter, Press Release, website content, social media content, graphic design, website UX/UI, collaterals, merchandise, videos, and others
- Segmented targeted email marketing
- Identify the appropriate media channels for communication and develop effective messaging
- Event management – planning, executing, on-site support, publicity, project management
- Support Business Development in their client-building efforts
- Enforce brand guidelines across all marketing initiatives to ensure consistency
- Act as a go-to resource for up-to-date, accurate research and market information
- Track marketing strategy results closely
- Adjust marketing plans as needed in response to data tracking efforts
The goal is to deliver effective marketing initiatives that will help STACS with brand awareness and growth.
- Content writing and creative writing such as articles, website content, blogpost, LinkedIn post, Press Release, corporate announcements, and others
- Social media marketing
- Marketing Assets
- Public Relations to get our company news picked up by mid-top tier financial/business media
- Marketing Strategy and Campaign Management
- SEO, SEM, Google Ads (if possible)
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities (eg. content development and optimization etc.)
- Coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, public relations, events etc.)
- Assist in analysing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Take accountability and see the end-to-end execution of individual tasks of a marketing plan
- Work closely with all departments within STACS, partners and clients, as well as external agencies
- Demonstrated knowledge about technology and finance is preferred
- Strong command and fluency of English and ability to speak Mandarin is preferred
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools, if possible (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc)
- Willingness to learn and work as a team player, take ownership of projects and desire to capitalise on various opportunities that will be provided by the company for personal growth and development
Direct reports to
You should expect your role to evolve during your time at STACS, with plenty of growth potential over time.
What you will need to qualify:
1-2 years of experience in marketing function or similar role.
Display great aptitude towards marketing, learning, and teamwork.