Operations Analyst (Compliance)
STACS is Asia’s leading ESG data and technology solutions company and we are looking for an Operations Analyst to join our rapidly expanding company and create positive climate impact across Asia together with us.
STACS is an ISO 27001, ISO22301, SOC2 Type 2, Data Protection Trustmark (DPTM) certified company. You will have the unique opportunity to maintain and establish new heights of best market practices, policies and processes for the whole company; satisfying regulators and all clients and interested parties.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on builder with a strong interest to set up middle to back office functions where the candidate will assist the Head of Operations to:
- Develop and embed a scalable and efficient local operating model that could support the company’s vision to be the lead ESG data and technology company.
- Help build up the compliance functions of the company, covering applicable regulations governing a fintech establishment.
- Work with external auditors to ensure satisfactory completion of all audits (be it company or for projects).
- Assist on corporate secretariat matters, including preparation of board minutes, AGM or EGM notices, board resolutions, preparation of board papers etc.
- To assist Strategy Department in initiatives undertaken by Senior Management &
- Work closely with all teams to optimise delivery, manage risk and resolve conflicts and issues throughout the lifecycle of all projects as well as improving communications and processes across all Departments.
You will be responsible for operational activities and initiatives such as, but not limited to:
- Assist Department Head to set up all back office functions comprising origination, documentation and implementation of all policies, manuals, processes of the Company where required.
- Ensure successful completions of all annual ISO, DPTM audits.
- Ensure all projects assigned (pertaining to Audit, Compliance, Corporate Secretariat functions, HR, Finance, Operations) are completed successfully and within time and budgets given.
- Help devise a good set of policies, processes or procedures for various aspects of the back office functions.
- Creation of presentation materials for Senior Management & Board of Directors.
- Ensure proper documentations for all work undertaken.
- Undertake individual development tasks as assigned.
- 2 – 5 years experience, with a Bachelor Degree majoring in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering, or relevant analytical disciplines. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply if you have good internship relevant working experiences.
- Strong documentation skillsets, analytical, meticulous and have an eye for detailed work without missing the big picture.
- Strong interest to help build up the infrastructure platform of the middle to back office functions from scratch.
- Ability to communicate and rapport well across all levels of management and with external parties.
- Have experience in ISO certifications, SOC2, MAS TRM work is a big plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel is required.
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and influencing skills; high levels of resilience and tenacity.
- A team player who shows respect and values the views of others
- Ability to work independently, resourceful and a passion to deliver
- Professional, confident, credible and enthusiastic team player with a can-do attitude
What You Will Need to Thrive
- Values teamwork above all.
- Natural curiosity to learn.
- Intrinsically motivated personality.
- Strong communication skills.
- Empathy and customer relationship management skills.
- Self-starter who thrives on complexity and independence.
- Professional in business conduct.
- Not afraid of long hours when necessary; able to handle stress well and maintain a positive mindset throughout