Project Management Intern
The project management intern will work closely with our Product team to drive adoption of our platforms. You will assist in writing API documentation, conducting research, and generating technical documents that will be used to onboard clients and integration efforts.
The intern can expect to pick up project management software and apply Agile principles to manage project deliveries and product features. You will have first-hand exposure to user interviews and client meetings that drive the overall product roadmap.
- Produce and maintain technical documentation, including API documentation, user guides, etc. for new and existing applications.
- Assist in BAU operations for the Product team
- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC.
- Liaise closely with multiple stakeholders in project implementation, application testing and application support.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Demonstrate good understanding of at least 1 programming language (java, python, C++, node.js, go)
- Demonstrate good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Good teamwork and communication skills (including presentation and report writing)
What You Will Need to Thrive
- Value teamwork above all.
- Natural curiosity to learn.
- Loves to work with code.
- Intrinsically motivated personality.
- High adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Customer focused mindset.
- Self-starter who thrives on complexity and independence.