Project Management Intern(UI/UX)
The project management intern will work closely with our Product team to drive adoption of our platforms. You will assist in writing product documentation, conducting market research, and creating product design specifications.
The intern can expect to pick up project management software and apply Agile principles to manage project deliveries and product features. You will have first-hand exposure to user interviews and client meetings that drive the overall product roadmap.
What’s it like being an intern at STACS? Watch to learn more: #InternSpotlight
Your core responsibilities:
- Design wireframes according to product specifications with tools such as Figma
- Produce and maintain product documentation for internal stakeholders
- Assist in BAU operations for the Product team
- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC.
- Liaise closely with multiple stakeholders in project implementation, application testing and application support.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Demonstrate good understanding of at least 1 programming language (java, python, C++, node.js, go)
- Prior experience with a UX design tool such as Figma
- Good teamwork and communication skills (including presentation and report writing)
What you will need to thrive
- Value teamwork above all.
- Natural curiosity to learn.
- Loves to work with code.
- Intrinsically motivated personality.
- High adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Customer focused mindset.
- Self-starter who thrives on complexity and independence.