Quality Assurance Engineer (Remote)
We are looking for talented Software Quality Assurance Engineers specializing in enterprise application to join our QA team. Engineers are placed in a diverse and multi-disciplined team where work will be delivered with cross department. Our live institutional platform is running in Production for several clients, and your contribution will help STACS to transform requirements and designs into high performance and feature rich application on the Blockchain Platform.
- Create test plans and test reports for functional and /or performance test
- Create test cases based on functional specification
- Conduct functional and automated testing (if applicable) on software application
- Capture descriptive procedures to reproduce reported defects
- Report and keep track of defects in the defect tracking system. Keep up with various statuses of identified defects throughout the testing cycle.
- Conduct regular quality assurance routines to ensure application quality is maintained
- Analyze testing result and report testing progress to the project team
- Provide appropriate planning and execution in regression testing, performance testing, integration testing, and other non-functional testing to ensure successful application deployment
- Defining, developing, and deploying project quality assurance initiatives throughout entire project life cycle, including current and future project development, enhancements, or maintenance of existing projects
- Collaborate in a cross-function delivery team to ensure that all aspects of quality are actively discussed and addressed during the delivery process
- Provide support for User Acceptance Test and Production Issue
- Work closely with various teams, not limited to Solution Architects, Project Manager, Developers to develop strong understanding of the project and testing objectives and to ensure that bugs reported are fixed within the timeline
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Intermediate level knowledge of SDLC methodologies (Scrum, Agile, Waterfall)
- Demonstrate good understanding of at least 1 programming language (java, python, C++, node.js)
- Demonstrate good understanding and SQL queries of database systems (example: MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Have a solid testing foundation and be able to analyze and practice various tests (integration, system, acceptance)
- Familiar with the test process, proficient in writing various test cases, plans and schemes
- Very good understanding of non-functional test design and compliance requirements of various platforms
- Experience in test planning, test execution and test reporting
- Experience in API testing and API automation would be good to have.
- Experience in UI/functional test automation using tools like Selenium, Appium, Suitest, etc would be a plus
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills
- Good teamwork and communication skills (including presentation and report writing)