Sustainability Data Analyst Intern
The Sustainability data analyst intern will work closely with our Strategy, Business, Product team and business users on an end-to-end process to generate actionable business insights as part of the ESG solution of our core platform. The intern can expect to learn about the various ESG frameworks, AI tools and data analytics for the sustainable industry.
What’s it like being an intern at STACS? Watch to learn more: #InternSpotlight
- Understand the various ESG and sustainability frameworks (such as GRI, ISSB, SAAB, TCFD etc)
- Improve the data collection and cleaning methods through automation
- Identify relationships and correlation between different sustainability/ESG data sets for trend reports
- Deliver Business Intelligence (BI) dashboards that visualize analytical results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and data driven, strong in problem solving skills
- Proficient with the use of MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Basic coding knowledge of SQL is preferred, but not mandatory
- Interest and knowledge about the ESG industry is preferred.
What You Will Need to Thrive
- Value teamwork above all.
- Natural curiosity to learn.
- Loves to work with code.
- Intrinsically motivated personality.
- High adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Customer focused mindset.
- Self-starter who thrives on complexity and independence.