We are looking for a passionate, user-centered UI/UX Designer to be a part of our agile delivery team to create intuitive, easy-to-use seamless experiences for our corporate customers. You will work closely with our Product team to drive adoption of our platform ESGpedia by improving the user interface and user experience.
You will have first-hand exposure to user interviews and client meetings and be a major factor in driving the overall product roadmap. You will be a driving force to create an effective user journey for our customers to reach their Net Zero sustainability destination.
- Design wireframes according to product specifications with tools such as Figma
- Conduct usability testing sessions and gather user insights for future product improvements
- Produce and maintain documentation for software implementation
- Liaise closely with multiple stakeholders throughout the entire SDLC, from project implementation, application testing and application support
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Proven experience of >2 years in UI/UX design for web applications, ideally within the enterprise software industry
- Experience designing mobile applications for enterprises is a plus
- Demonstrate good understanding of at least 1 programming language (java, python, C++, node.js, go)
- Prior experience with Figma is a plus
- Good teamwork and communication skills (including presentation and report writing)
What You Will Need to Thrive
- Value teamwork above all.
- Natural curiosity to learn.
- Loves to work with code.
- Intrinsically motivated personality.
- High adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Customer focused mindset.
- Self-starter who thrives on complexity and independence.